TERMS AND CONDITION FOR WEBSITE USE
The ebizformation.com(referred to as "ebizformation" "We," "Us," "Our" and other similar pronouns) makes available this Web site and all site-related services (collectively, the "Site") subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Site or any of the services made available through the Site.
Agreement with Site Visitors:
This Agreement is made between ebizformation.com, on the one hand, and each Site visitor and/or Client, on the other hand (including all Site visitors or Clients that are entities, individuals, and general visitors of the Site) (individually and collectively referred to herein as "User").
We reserve the right at any time to the following changes:
Notice of Website Changes:
Any changes we make will be effective upon notice, which we may provide through various means including, without limitation, posting the updated version on the Site or notice via electronic mail. Your use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version.
Code of Conduct:
While using the Site and/or Software (as defined below), you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
While using the Site and/or Software you agree to the following restrictions:
1. Restrict, inhibit or otherwise interfere with any other visitor or Member from accessing or using the Site or any service or feature thereof, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site, or by engaging in spamming or flooding our servers with requests;
2. Use the Site or Software for any unlawful purpose or in violation of applicable law, rule or regulation;
3. Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed or approved by us, without our prior written consent;
4. Transmit, post, upload or otherwise submit to us on or through the ebizformation.com:
* any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, misleading, false or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights;
* any non-public information about companies without the express authorization to do so;
* any trade secret of any third party;
* any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
* any job posting involving any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership," distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (i.e., no significant salary), or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
* any content containing sexual, ethnic, racial or other discriminating slurs, or material which contains no relevant or constructive content or which goes beyond profanity into obscenity or abhorrence;
* any content identifying individuals in a negative or derogatory fashion, unless such individuals are the high ranking officials of a company or have otherwise been covered in the media;
5. Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, spyware, adware or other harmful or disruptive component;
6. Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or circumvent any portion of the Site or Software;
7. Remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site;
8. Link from any other web site to this Site in any manner such that the Site, or any page of the Site, is "framed," surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding, without our prior written authorization;
9. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents (except that the foregoing restriction shall not be construed to preclude a search engine from using a spider, robot or similar process or device to crawl and index the Site for purposes of feeding search results in response to applicable legitimate search queries);
10. Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or Members without their express consent; or
11. Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity.
Ownership and Restrictions on Use:
© 2020 ebizformation All Rights Reserved. The Site is owned and operated by us in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements. Modification of the Site or the Site materials or use of the Site or the Site materials for any other purpose may be a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission or that of the third party rights holder. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
1. If the refund request has been placed by the cardholder prior to any document preparation within a 24 hour period a refund will be issued for all services, EXCEPT part of the ebizformation.com service fee.
2. If the refund request has been placed by the cardholder after document preparation, regardless of the amount of time elapsed, a refund will be issued for state/court fees ONLY.
3. If the request is placed after the documents have been filed or service has been completed there will be no refunds issued to the cardholder.
4. If the cardholder requests a refund due to the outcome of the case or if the decision made by government official was not entered in their favor no refunds will be issued. ebizformation.com. 5. If the cardholder requested their order be placed on hold and then later requested a refund they will not be eligible for a full refund, they will only be receiving a refund of the state fees only if the fees were not already paid to the state or .
6. If the cardholder was required to notarize any document(s) and failed to return the notarized documents to our staff for filing purposes, the cardholder will not be entitled to any refunds.
7. If the cardholder requests courtesy address search on an individual, ebizformation.com is not liable for any errors on naming or spelling on any documents. Cardholder can request a correction on the document(s) prior to filing the document(s). Once the document(s) are filed, additional fees will be charged if cardholder requests a correction on any document(S)
In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrator's award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney's fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
ebizformation.com .welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
100 N. Brand Blvd Ste. 200
Glendale, California 91203
Effective as of 2-14- 2022